Hi,

On Fri, Jul 04, 2014 at 04:16:19PM -0700, Colin Kincaid Williams wrote:
> Sometimes my keyboard gets all flaky when I rd into my Windows 7 desktop
> using xfreerdp. Strange things happen like the d key toggles between the
> desktop / windows. Does anybody know the cause? Is there a debug or verbose
> mode that I can use to track down the issue?

for the "d" key toggling between desktop and windows I'd guess that the
"windows" key is caught/set somehow. Do you use the windows key in your
window manager bindings somehow?

As for debugging if you recompile FreeRDP with DWITH_DEBUG_KBD
(cmake -DWITH_DEBUG_KBD=ON) you get what is send to the server.
On the server you can also use some utility like KeyView or so to see
what you get as input.

Best regards,
Bernhard