Hi Peter,

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 09:41:55AM -0700, Peter Watkins wrote:
> [  1%] Building C object
> winpr/libwinpr/CMakeFiles/winpr.dir/synch/barrier.c.o
> In file included from
> /Users/user/src/FreeRDP/winpr/libwinpr/synch/barrier.c:26:
> /Users/user/src/FreeRDP/winpr/libwinpr/synch/synch.h:134:2: error: unknown
>       type name 'WAITORTIMERCALLBACK'
>         WAITORTIMERCALLBACK Callback;
>

> WAITORTIMERCALLBACK is defined in winpr/include/winpr/synch.h, and
> winpr/libwinpr/synch/synch.h includes this. So now I’m a bit at a loss as
> to why GCC thinks WAITORTIMERCALLBACK isn’t defined. Anyone else compile on
> OS X recently? Anything obvious I’m doing wrong?
I've compiled on Mavericks recently (2 days ago) so does our pull
request builder on every pull request. Until now I haven't seen this problem.
But I'll retry
later this evening to recheck.

What version of XCode/clang do you use for building?

Looking at the line number from the error above. I wonder which version
you are trying to compile. (For current master the line number doesn't
make much sense ;).

Best regards,
Bernhard