Hi,

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 07:27:13AM -0400, Bryan C. Everly wrote:
> Has anyone taken this over?  If not, I would be interested in submitting
> some pull requests that at least got the latest cut from GitHub compiling
> on my local system (I'm still hitting runtime errors so it's a bit of a
> work in progress).
don't know if anyone took over. Only thing I can tell is that
OpenBSD isn't part of the integration testing we do. We currently don't
have anything setup to do tests/build on OpenBSD.

Recently there were done some build fixes for BSD/FreeBSD (as the commit
message said) but I'm not sure how much that helps you.

> Please let me know if you are interested in me pitching in and if so, how
> you would like for me to proceed.
If you got time sure we are interested in :).
Best thing would be todo a pull request. In case I got some time I can
have a look if we can extend our build testing environment to include
OpenBSD. What would be nice if you can put together some notes on how to
build on FreeRDP on OpenBSD.

Thanks.
So long,
Bernhard