Hi,

On Fri, May 08, 2015 at 06:58:25AM +0000, Vincent Macquet Maurel wrote:
> I am using the Freerdp off GitHub.  I have setup everything in Android Studio.
> I am having a problem when building the project regarding the NDK side of
> things.
>  I have installed and configured the NDK for Android Studio and is working.
> When I try to build then Gradle states to me that paths and files cant be
> find and so forth.
> When I look at the structure within Android Studio, all looks fine and are
> there.
> Could you please assist me in regards to building this project in Android
>Studio. Thanks for your time.
we haven't come around to have a look on how to integrate and use
FreeRDP with Android Studio. The build process, also on Android,
is basically based on cmake. However, you can have a look to docs/README.android
and build the core libraries according to section "Manual ant builds"
and instead of the ant build try to load the FreeRDPCore and aFreeRDP
project into Android Studio.

Best regards,
Bernhard