Le 20/05/2015 21:45, Rush, Kenneth a écrit :
> We have an issue with some thin clients running freerdp with screens not
> displaying data properly in custom /net application with tables. (IE button
> on top of txt).
> We resolved this by GDI:SW (disabling hardware GDI); however, with GDI:SW
> freeRDP would randomly freeze.

Could you give us more information about which version you're running,
what is the version of the server and which kind of graphical artifact
you're experimenting.
Ideally you could report an issue on our issue tracker with all the details.

FYI we have recently fixed a graphical glitch on master involving
polylines, perhaps you could give a try and see if it helps...

Best regards.