Hi All
fullscreen broken in freerdp 1.2 (current master) since commit
719a0fd3e9 (12 Mar 2015). I am testing with single monitor and there is no
helpfull debug message. It can not go fullscreen either at inital window (ie.
/f option) or by toggling (Ctrl-Alt-Enter). I am using a simple command line
like: xfreerdp +clipboard /cert-ignore /sec:rdp /f /v:192.168.0.120

My wm is an archaic one (qvwm) which may not support some wm hints. But I think
that there should be a fallback machanism to achieve fullscreen as prior to
this commit. Please let me know anything I can try.