Hi,

> So my question now is, How can install in a server who haven't even the
> "make" installer?
If you want to stick with you self build
version you can for example just do a "make install
DESTDIR=/tmp/install", tar the content of that directory and untar it on
you sever machine in /. But this isn't very manageable so I wouldn't
recommend it. Not sure on what system you are working on but we do have
nightly builds for different Distributions you can simply install with
your package manager. Have a look to
https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/wiki/PreBuilds

Best regards,
Bernhard