Hi,

FreeRDP 2.3.1 was a rather sort-lived release and we are now
happy to announce that version 2.3.2 has just been released and uploaded to

https://pub.freerdp.com/releases/  <https://pub.freerdp.com/releases/>

2.3.2 contains a fixes for smartcard and gfx related issues with malicious
servers
It also resolves transparency issues with android clients and provides a new
gateway option 'no-websockets'
xfreerdp received a fix, it is now moving the mouse pointer to the correct
window position when requested by the server

If you are using an older release of FreeRDP we recommend upgrading to 2.3.2.

We also apologize for being lazy with release announcements and skipping 2.3.0
and 2.3.1 release mails.

Best regards,
the FreeRDP team.