I'm starting to think it's a change in Gnome Desktop.

On 8/31/23 10:08, Sylvain Archenault wrote:
Hi,

I'm running debian sid, and toggle fullscreen via ctrl+alt+enter stopped working, more precisely, it only works once... FreeRdp hasn't been upgraded in a while, so I think it's coming from another package but I dont know how to find it. I've been away for ~ 2 weeks and lot of stuff have been upgraded...

When I hit Ctrl+Alt+Screen, I see the screen flickered, but the Gnome Activities bar is not viewable, so I can't really switched to my local applications. Is there some debug log I can turn on or any other thing i could try?

Thank you !
Sylvain