Hi Koen,

Koen Martens ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> I've been working on a customized freesbie2-RC1 cd, and found what i
> think is a small bug in the customroot plugin. If you put a
> master.passwd file in the customroot's etc directory, a new
> master.passwd.db is built, but no pwd.db and spwd.db.

True, i'm going to add the pwd_mkdb command as you suggested.

> Furthermore, the path to master.passwd in the if statement is wrong,
> since CUSTOMROOT is relative to the freesbie root, but at that point
> in the script the pwd _is_ the customroot directory already..

That is the same thing, I don't see anything on checking the existence
of a file using its absolute path or its relative one. It seems more
readable to me if we make clear that we're checking the existence of
the file in the selected ${CUSTOMROOT} (i.e.: the user is using his
own master.passwd file in the ${CUSTOMROOT}, so let's create the
related dbs into the ${BASEDIR}).

I'm going to commit the first part. Thanks for the patch!

Bye,
Dario