Markus Boelter wrote:
Morning!

I hope to release 2.0 shortly after FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE has been
released. This means that we have no more than a month. Do you think
to be able to end up with a fully working BSDInstaller before, by
instance, January 4th 2007? Thanks

My exams are over and I'll head to the 23C3 in berlin tomorrow. On the
congress I'll write a "buglist" and start fixing the bugs. As soon as I
know some more details I'll write to the list.

Cheers - and merry xmas!
  Markus
--FreeSBIE mailing list (http://www.freesbie.org)

Hi Markus
Great news, looking forward to hearing your updates on this.
Good luck!

Sevan / Venture37
--
"The truth, the half-truth, and nothing like the truth." - Mark Brandon Read