Koen Martens wrote:
> Ben wrote:

>>> I have attached my build info, including a view of pkg_info.txt, which
>>> shows that 51 packages appear to be added to the ISO but only 34
>>> packages are listed in pkg_info.txt.
>>>
>>> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>>>
>>> Ben
>>>
>> Any updates on this? I just tried updating my sources and applying Koen
>> Marten's patch from this morning but still had problems with the proper
>> packages being added to the ISO.
>>

> Did you try the same thing I tried: sprinkle some echo statements
> around in the pkginstall script. Start by catting input and output
> of each of the three functions, to zoom in which function 'looses'
> the package. Then you can put more detailled echo's and/or analyze
> the code of the function that is the culprit.
>
> Gr,
>
> Koen

Thank you for the input. I finally had time to do as you said and had
some interesting results. The biggest concern that I am seeing is, in
the ISO, the file "/pkg_info.txt" lists 30 packages, including
glib-2.12.6 and png-1.2.12_1, as being installed. However "/var/db/pkg/"
shows 57 packages, including glib-2.12.7 and png-1.2.14, as being
installed. To try to fix this I ran a "portupgrade -af" followed by
"pkgdb -F" on my system and rebuild the ISO but still no luck. I can't
figure out why an old version of glib and png is being listed in
pkg_info.txt.

I also looked in "/usr/" on the ISO and that directory is empty which
doesn't seem right. All of the scripts that I'm running are from CVS and
the only modified file is "conf/packages" so I'm not sure why "/usr/"
isn't getting properly added.

Any suggestions??

Thanks,

Ben