Dear All,
 I have been trying to recon all a patient and unfortunately nothing is
 happening after 24 hrs of  processing so far .No error messages  are
coming up either .This is the line it  got stuck,CORRECTING DEFECT 10
 vertices 67735 convex hull 9509
 This is a  rerun after  my initial processing failed for the same  data
set ,and patiently  waited 36 hrs at Correcting Defect 10 before logging
off .Do you know  why this is  happening.Does it have some thing to do with
the  data itself.
In Thanks
Chikku