Dear all,

I think my issue is quite related to this one (if not duplicated,
sorry in that case):
https://mail.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/pipermail/freesurfer/2013-February/027622.html

As Shani, I used bbregister to coregister diffusion images to anatomical:

> bbregister --s OE0_T1 --mov DTI_b0_brain.nii.gz --reg dti2anat.dat --dti
> --init-fsl

Then, I visually checked the outcome and resampled the T1 to DTI space:

> tkregister2 --mov DTI_b0.nii.gz --reg dti2anat.dat --surf
> mri_vol2vol --mov DTI_b0.nii.gz --targ OE0_T1/mri/T1.mgz --reg dti2anat.dat
> --o T1-to-DTI.nii.gz --inv
> tkregister2 --mov T1-to-DTI.nii.gz --targ DTI_b0.nii.gz --reg
> T1-to-DTI.nii.gz.reg

Everything looks fine, but I cannot get the pial and white surfaces
into dti space (please note the --reg-inv param and the ref volume
DTI_b0.nii.gz, that should be important IMHO):

> mri_surf2surf --s OE0_T1 --sval-xyz white --reg-inv dti2anat.dat
> DTI_b0.nii.gz --tval lh.white.dti --tval-xyz --hemi lh

There seems to exist an orientation problem when trying to visualize the surface

> tkmedit -f DTI_b0.nii.gz -surface lh.white.dti

I also applied the solution that Douglas recommended Shani, without
good results :(.

Any light on this would be of the highest interest for me :D

Thanks,
Oscar

--
Oscar Esteban
PhD Student / Researcher

Biomedical Image Technologies (BIT), UPM
ETSI Telecomunicación Lab. C203, Av. Complutense s/n - E-28040 Madrid (Spain)
+34 915 495 700 ext.4234

Signal Processing Laboratory (LTS5), EPFL-STI-IEL-LTS5
ELD 224 (Bâtiment ELD), Station 11, CH-1015 Lausanne, Switzerland