Hi Jonathan

you don't need to register it if it's shown properly in tkmedit or freeview. Can you tell us more about what you are trying to do?
Bruce

On Sun, 12 May 2013, Jonathan DuBois wrote:

Hi Bruce,
Thanks for the quick response. The label is a manually traced area of the
cortex. It is in subject scanner space and has a single value, so it
probably would not work with bbregister. I can load it in tkmedit as a
segmentation and the alignment is correct. I attached a screenshot. Is there
a way to select the values greater than zero in tkmedit and save as a label
that could be used in vol2surf? I have other labels that are larger so I
would prefer not to retrace them if possible.

Inline image 2
Best,
Jonathan

On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 10:11 AM, Bruce Fischl <fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>