Dear Freesurfer’s experts,

I would like to use the longitudinal mixed-effects model for surface PET
analysis. Although I could find all the process to follow the longitudinal
analysis of cortical thickness, I couldn’t resolve the steps/commands to apply
successively to coregistered PET data on T1 MRI.

Could you precise me the process and commands to use for PET longitudinal
analysis ?

Many thanks in advance !

Best regards,
Matthieu