Hi Matthieu,

I never used PET data, but once you manage to resample you pet data onto the
surface, you will have a file similar to the thickness file for each subjects.
Instead of thickness it holds you PET information. From that point on
everything should be identical to the thickness analysis.

So this is really more a question how to get your PET data sampled onto the
surface. If no one else replies, write that into the subject line and repost.

Best, Martin