Thanks! It's working now!

    On Sunday, September 18, 2016 10:34 PM, Leila Reddy <le...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Hi Bruce,Thanks for your reply.

Does anyone on the list have access to the tar file of the latest dev build
that they could put on some other site or in a public Dropbox folder? I totally
changed my system and don't have a working version of Freesurfer/FS-FAST
anymore and am pretty much stuck. Otherwise, do you think I should try to
install an older version of perl?
Sorry to cause you trouble,Thanks,
Leila