Hi,

I installed freesurfer and followed all of the configuration steps.  I am now
doing the sample tests, and noticed that it can't find libjpeg.so.62.
According to this resource:

https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/Download

I should do the following:

cd /usr/lib (/usr/lib/i386 or /usr/lib/x86_64 on some Ubuntu distros)
sudo ln -s libjpeg.so.8 libjpeg.so.62
sudo ln -s libtiff.so.4 libtiff.so.3?

After doing this is, it works, and I no longer get any errors.  However, I am
maintaining a cluster, and would prefer not doing this for every machine.  Is
there a place in the install directory or a parth/variable that I could modify
to have it work without having to do the fix mentioned above?

Thanks, and have a nice day,
Thomas Beaudry