Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center (CCHMC) is a premier
pediatric research institution. We are driven by our mission to improve
child health and transform the delivery of care through fully integrated,
globally recognized research, education and innovation. Post-doctoral
research fellows at Cincinnati Children’s are valued for their unique
interests and strengths, and are supported by our institution’s strong
programming for post-docs through the Office of Postdoctoral Affairs and
the Office of Academic Affairs and Career Development. Mentoring, support
for international students and an emphasis on crafting high-quality grant
proposals are only a few of the features that set our program apart.

Dr. Lili He’s research focuses on developing objective MRI methods for
neonates; developing multimodal MRI neuroimaging biomarkers to predict
long-term cognitive, behavioral and sensorimotor deficits. We are now
seeking a creative and highly motivated individual with good writing skills
and training in MRI image processing data analysis.  Previous experience on
machine learning will be plus. The major duties of this opening are: to
develop quantitative method for use in advanced neuroimaging and brain
mapping involving structure MRI, functional MRI and DTI; to analyze brain
image data using existing commercial and publicly available image analysis
programs (such as SPM, FSL, CONN, Freesurfer). Candidates for either
Postdoctoral Research Fellow or Research Associate (commensurate with
previous experiences) must hold a PhD with a background in any of the
following disciplines: computer science, biomedical engineering,
bioinformatics, electrical engineering and neuroscience. Emphasis on
programming expertise in Matlab, C/C++ and in UNIX environment. The work
promises to be challenging and presents a highly exciting opportunity to
utilize resources available at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical
Center (CCHMC) and collaborations from the Department of Pediatrics,
Division of Neonatology and with the Pediatric Neuroimaging Research
Consortium (PNRC) faculty.

Contact: Lili He, PhD

Address: lili...@cchmc.org