Dear Freesurfer's experts,

Could you answer me about my last question with no response in the mail
below ?

When using cortical thickness in longitudinal analysis with LME, we used
lh.thickness or rh.thickness from -long subject directories. These data
followed particular processing steps including registrations in order to
use them with more precision in longitudinal studies, didn't they ?

My problem is that I would like to perform longitudinal study on PET data
images with LME. So I wonder if I just have to resample onto -long cortical
subject surface ? Do I need to follow the same steps than cortical
thickness from cross-sectional to -long subject directories ? If this is
the case, which commands should I use to mimic cortical thickness
longitudinal data ?

Many thanks in advance for helping !

Best regards,
Matthieu