Doug-

I'm really sorry to keep pestering you about this but I just can't seem
to get this to work.  See my replies below:

On 09/30/2016 02:00 PM, Douglas N Greve wrote:
> First, bring up the ROI on the volume along with the surface in the
> volume. You can do this with FreeView. Make sure that the ROI intersects
> the surface.
Yes, this looks fine
>   Then run mri_vol2surf so sample the binary ROI volume onto
> the surface.
This is what I ran:
mri_vol2surf  --src $SUBJECTS_DIR/subA/tmpdir/roi.mgz \
--out $SUBJECTS_DIR/subA/tmpdir/rh.roiS.mgh \
--regheader subA --hemi rh --surf pial
>   You can view the ROI on the surface by loading it as an
> overlay.
This is a volume or a surface now?  Is it just a volume resampled to the
surface space?  I can't get it to load in freeview as a surface (it just
crashes), and it doesn't look like anything as an overlay.
> Then run mri_cor2label using the surface-sampled ROI as input
> and specifying --surf (see the --help) to make this a surface-based
> label. You can also view this label in the surface in freeview. Finally,
> run mri_label2label using the --regmethod surface

Notice: This UI Health Care e-mail (including attachments) is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 and is intended only
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete or destroy all copies of the original message and
attachments thereto. Email sent to or from UI Health Care may be retained as
required by law or regulation. Thank you.