Hello Experts,

I have a question regarding the outputs to the longitudinal processing

I ran my two participant's scans through the Cross, then created a Base and
two longitudinal runs. I am primarily interested in looking at ventricular
change over time. Other than the aseg output overlaid on the brainmask,
should I look at any other outputs to ensure the longitudinal process ran

Thank you in advance for your help,