Hi Brad

it looks like the recon failed as you ran out of disk space:

cvarput: ncid 5: No space left on device
miicv_put: MINC package entry point
nu_evaluate: crashed while running mincmath (termination status=768)
nu_correct: crashed while running nu_evaluate (termination status=768)

as for what would have been next, that of course depends on what you want to study

cheers
Bruce