Dear expert

I'm beginner in using Freesurfer and I really need your help.
However I've read all related responded questions about paralleling process. I
found -openmp N flag to do that, but I don't understand its correct location in
'recon-all'. I used it as follows but it doesn't work. Also I want to use
-qcache flag in addition to -openmp N. Would you please kindly let me know in
which order, these flags should be used? I really appreciate your kind help.

recon-all -i SerieMR-0002.dcm-subjid Results -all –openmp8 –qcache
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards

F. Keyvanfard

contains patient information, please contact the Partners Compliance HelpLine at . If the e-mail was sent to you in error