Dear All,

I am trying to get started with FreeSurfer. I would like to know if the Mac OS
versions (Yosemite, Sierra) are compatible and can run the FreeSurfer, if not
please let me know which is the latest Mac OS version that supports FreeSurfer.
I tried installing it on Mac OS Sierra but it is not fully functional. I would
like to know if the error is caused because of compatibility issues or if I
have made a error with the installation. Looking forward for your response.

Thanks in Advance,

Kind Regards,

Mageshwar Selvakumar