Dear all,

I'm thinking about starting a cortical thickness analysis. Therefore I would
like to buy a new machine, namely an Apple iMac 21,5"
including: 2,8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 3,3 GHz); 8 GB
1867 MHz LPDDR3 RAM (on-board); Intel Iris Pro Graphics 6200

The Apple support told me that the graphic board may not be sufficient to
perform FS analyses as the Intel Iris Pro Graphics 6200 card does not include
an extern video memory.
Does anyone of you has experience if the machine is in fact not sufficient?
Thanks in advance and

best regards,

DM