Hi Cong

can you send us your full session history - what exact commands did you type and what was the screen output?

On Sun, 16 Oct 2016, Cong wrote:

Dear freesurfer experts    When I use command "put path/to/my/file”, it’s
always appear an error "229 Entering Extended Passive Mode (|||37867|).
553 Could not create file”, if I use epsv command before put, then comes an
error "227 Entering Passive Mode (132,183,202,158,147,237). 553 Could not
create file”. Could you give me some advices?

Best Wishes
Cong Chen