Hello Freesurfer's,

I would like to generate the standard aparc.mgz statistics, but only for
ROIs or for segments of an ROI that fall within the bounds of a mask. I've
created the mask I want to use, have label files that correspond to the
mask, have a masked version of the aparc.mgz, but I can't seem to figure
out this final step.

I was planning to use mris_anatomical_stats but none of the adjustments
I've tried have yielded output different from the standard aparc stats.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you!