Hello,

We have been using mri_convert to convert our dicoms into .nii niftis.
There is an entry in the .nii header for the slope scale, but
mri_convert appears to discard this value instead of copying it into the
header (whereas mricron retains this value) We prefer to use mri_convert.

Is there a way to have mri_convert carry this value over? Why is it
being discarded?

Thanks,
Eli

Houston Methodist. Leading Medicine.

U.S. News & World Report has recognized Houston Methodist as one of the
nation’s top 20 hospitals, placing it for the second time on the magazine’s
prestigious Honor Roll. It is also designated as a Magnet hospital for
excellence in nursing. Visit us at houstonmethodist.org. Follow us at
twitter.com/MethodistHosp and www.facebook.com/HoustonMethodist.

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*** This e-mail is the property of Houston Methodist
Hospital and/or its relevant affiliates and may contain restricted and
privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review,
use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please
contact the sender and delete all copies of the message. Thank you.