Dear FreeSurfer experts,

Thankyou so much for your prompt and comprehensive responses! They are
excellent and will definitely guide me in how to respond to the Reviewers
of my manuscript.

Kind regards,

Jerome

--

*Dr Jerome J Maller   BSc,GradDipPsych,MSc,PhD*

Neuroscientist

Adjunct Senior Research Fellow

*Monash Alfred Psychiatry Research Centre (MAPrc)*

*Central Clinical School, Monash University and Alfred Hospital*

*4th Floor, 607 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne VIC*

Adjunct Associate Professor

*Centre for Research on Ageing, Health and Wellbeing, Research School of
Population Health, ANU College of Medicine, Biology and Environment at the
Australian National University.*

*T: +61 3 9076 2404*

*F: +61 3 9076 6588*

*M: +61 419 221 454*