Hi Bruce,

Sure, please see highlighted below part of screen output showing the error.
Since I ran the command within a screen sesison I have saved executed screen
session to a log file. Find attached log file with output of entire run. Please
let me know if any other files are required and if attached log file could be
interpreted.

Read individual LTAs
Writing  LTA to file ped1_base_to_ped1_0.lta...
mri_concatenate_lta successful.

 mri_concatenate_lta -invert1 ped1_1_to_ped1_base.lta identity.nofile
ped1_base_to_ped1_1.lta

invert the first LTA before applying it
Read individual LTAs
Writing  LTA to file ped1_base_to_ped1_1.lta...
mri_concatenate_lta successful.

 mri_concatenate_lta -invert1 ped1_2_to_ped1_base.lta identity.nofile
ped1_base_to_ped1_2.lta

invert the first LTA before applying it
Read individual LTAs
Writing  LTA to file ped1_base_to_ped1_2.lta...
mri_concatenate_lta successful.

 mri_concatenate_lta -invert1 ped1_3_to_ped1_base.lta identity.nofile
ped1_base_to_ped1_3.lta

invert the first LTA before applying it
Read individual LTAs
Writing  LTA to file ped1_base_to_ped1_3.lta...
mri_concatenate_lta successful.

 mri_concatenate_lta -invert1 ped1_4_to_ped1_base.lta identity.nofile
ped1_base_to_ped1_4.lta

invert the first LTA before applying it
Read individual LTAs
Writing  LTA to file ped1_base_to_ped1_4.lta...
mri_concatenate_lta successful.
#--------------------------------------------
#@# MotionCor Wed Jul 26 14:04:13 EDT 2017

 mri_add_xform_to_header -c
/shared_data2/sneha/MSKCC_Processed/ped1_base/mri/transforms/talairach.xfm
/shared_data2/sneha/MSKCC_Processed/ped1_base/mri/orig.mgz
/shared_data2/sneha/MSKCC_Processed/ped1_base/mri/orig.mgz

INFO: extension is mgz
#--------------------------------------------
#@# Talairach Wed Jul 26 14:04:14 EDT 2017
/shared_data2/sneha/MSKCC_Processed/ped1_base/mri

 mri_nu_correct.mni --n 1 --proto-iters 1000 --distance 50 --no-rescale --i
orig.mgz --o orig_nu.mgz

Linux gizmo 4.4.0-78-generic #99-Ubuntu SMP Thu Apr 27 15:29:09 UTC 2017 x86_64
x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

recon-all -s ped1_base exited with ERRORS at Wed Jul 26 14:04:17 EDT 2017

For more details, see the log file
/shared_data2/sneha/MSKCC_Processed/ped1_base/scripts/recon-all.log
To report a problem, see http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/BugReporting

Thanks,

Sneha