Dear FreeSurfer,
I have a longitudinal study (patients and controls) with two time points (i.e.,
baseline and six-weeks follow-up). I would like to use the LME model as it can
handle unequal timing and different number of time points across subjects due
to missing data.
I would like to test if there is an effect of (a) time (b) group and (c) group
x time interaction.
However, i am trouble with my design matrix X:
(1) How would i write X?
Thanks in advance
Best regards
Kasper