Thanks Douglas

From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
[mailto:freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Douglas Greve
Sent: 02 August 2017 21:15
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Total White matter and CSF value Calculation

The first formula is right. I would not trust the 2nd formula since we don't
compute actual ICV

On 8/2/17 2:22 AM, M Janani wrote:

Hi Douglas,

        Thanks for your support.

        From the below conclusion, can I say

        Total ventricular CSF = (lh + rh) Lateral-Ventricle + = (lh +
rh)Inf-Lat-Vent + (lh + rh)choroid-plexus + 3rd-Ventricle + 4th-Ventricle + 5th
Ventricle + CSF.

        Also Is it correct to compute Total CSF using the below mentioned
formula

        Total CSF = Intracranial Volume - (Total white matter + Total Gray
matter)

Regards,

Janani

Douglas