Hello Freesurfer Developers,

I have problem when I use "freeview" example code in terminal,

freeview -v \
    bert/mri/T1.mgz \
    bert/mri/wm.mgz \
    bert/mri/brainmask.mgz \
       bert/mri/aseg.mgz:colormap=lut:opacity=0.2 \
    -f \
    bert/surf/lh.white:edgecolor=blue \
    bert/surf/lh.pial:edgecolor=red \
    bert/surf/rh.white:edgecolor=blue \
    bert/surf/rh.pial:edgecolor=red

it tell "Failed to load MRI <subject_dir>",

mri_read(): couldn't determine type of file <subject_dir>
MRIread failed: Unable to read from <subject_dir>
mri_read(): couldn't determine type of file <subject_dir>

but i can load wm.mgz and other existed files in GUI.

please help me to know why this error happend? and what should I do to
solve this?

I've searched the list, I found a similar errors, but wasn't helpful
answer reported.
help me please

regards