Can you copy and paste the exact command line you ran and the error message?

Ruopeng

On 08/09/2017 02:21 PM, Z Hessam wrote:

I try it without \ chars, works for some other subjects
but it doesn't work for one of them,and now I can even open it with GUI, while I could open it before.
It seems that is time variant!
Should I run "recon-all ..." again for that subject?