A sphere or a circle? If circel, you can create a delta functon (a map
on the surface where everything is 0 except your vertex which is 1.0)
with mri_volsynth, specify the delta column to be your vertex number.
Then smooth with mris_fwhm, then threshold with mri_binarize at some
very low value (eg, 1e-6), then visualize this map to see a circle

On 08/08/2017 12:15 PM, Redwan Maatoug wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I have a .annot file  and I would like to display a sphere above one
> certain vertex.
> (I know the coordinates of the vertex)
>
> Someone knows a way to do that ?
> Thank you very much,