Hi,

I need a general advice from the experts out there.

I am comparing cortical measures (thickness and volume) between controls
and patients using FreeSurfer. I used 'age' and 'gender' as covariates (in
fsgd file) while calculating group differences.

I was wondering even if I removed the effects of 'age' and 'gender' for
this comparison, should I perform and report t-test/one way ANOVA results
if there are significant differences in 'age' between the two groups or
there is no need to report 'age' difference results in manuscript,
regardless of being significant or non-significant.

Thanks.