Thanks Dr Yendiki.
I am more interested to compare MD in grey matter regions by putting the MD on
the surface, and then do a glmfit type of comparisons. Is that OK? Would you
recommend me to smooth the data after spatial normalisation? I have also used
the mri_cvs_register as described on the tutorial.

On Friday, August 11, 2017, 7:03:49 AM GMT+1, Shane Schofield