From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
[freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu] on behalf of Mina Fakhry
[dr.minafak...@live.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2017 6:29 AM
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: [Freesurfer] TRACULA trac-all speed

I am currently using the last stable version freesurfer 6.0

I gave TRACULA a try on one subject and it took more that 2.5 days to finish
the steps, with PC specs:

- Processor core i7 4 GHz

- VGA Nvidia GTX 980 with 1500 CUDA cores

- 16 GB RAM

I tried to speed it up (trac-all command) using openmp or use-gpu, but non of
them worked.

Is there any way to speed the TRACULA processing??