Hi~

I am Amy from Zhejiang University in China. When I run QDEC to load the file
qdec.table.dat, I always get this info:

ERROR: QdecDataTable::Load did not find a column named 'fsid', 'ID', or
'Subject' in the first column of
/Applications/freesurfer/subjects/qdec/qdec.table.dat!

Error loading the data table.

Attached are the files that I made to load the subjects information.
What's wrong?
??????  Tian Amin
13071892606
amint...@zju.edu.cn, 237416...@qq.com
Master Degree Candidate,
Zhejiang University Interdisciplinary Institute of Neuroscience and Technology,
ZIINT.
Huajiachi Campus, No. 268 Kaixuan Road, Jianggan District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang
Province, China, 310029.