FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 01:38:46 +0000
From: Derek Jones <jones...@cardiff.ac.uk>

Dear All,

Please find below links to three jobs in microstructural imaging at CUBRIC,
Cardiff University
(available immediately).

Obviously, a large part of this will be exploring the benefits of using the
ultra-strong gradients
on the Connectom scanner,  but we’re also interested to see what 7T offers in
terms of
microstructure.

As an update, we’re pretty pleased with the current performance of the
Connectom scanner and getting
some really nice results out, so I think there is a really good opportunity for
people that want to
explore cutting edge diffusion / multi-contrast approaches with ultra-strong
gradients.

Anyway, I’d be very happy to discuss any of these with you.   Please feel free
to pass on the
details to other people that you think may be interested.

Here’s the links:

Research Associate: https://goo.gl/a6bRVe

Research Fellow: https://goo.gl/ZqgMKY

Thanks for reading!

Derek Jones

Derek Jones
Director
CUBRIC
Cardiff University
+44-29-2087-9412

               [IMAGE]
http://sites.cardiff.ac.uk/cubric

Yr Athro Derek Jones
Cyfarwyddwr
Canolfan Delweddu Prifysgol Caerdydd er Ymchwil yr Ymennydd (CUBRIC)
Coleg Y Gwyddorau Biofeddygol
Prifysgol Caerdydd
Ffôn:  + 44(0)2920879412