Hi Lemon

Please see the mailing list archive here for some guidance (the answer is the
same for infants):
https://www.mail-archive.com/freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/msg56037.html

I couldn't see the UNC link you provided. But the basic steps for creating your
own atlas are:

-label every voxel of the brain in Freeview (for every subject to be used in
the atlas)

-run mri_ca_train

-run rebuild_gca_atlas.csh script in $FREESURFER_HOME/bin

Best,

Emma

---------

Emma Boyd

Research Technician II

Laboratory for Computational Neuroimaging

Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging