Hi Bruce,

Thanks for getting back to me. I am trying to upload the data via ftp, but I
either get the error " 200 PORT command successful. Consider using PASV. 553
Could not create file." or when I try epsv "?Invalid command."

Here is the session history:

Name (surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu:admin): anonymous
331 Please specify the password.
Password:
230 Login successful.
Remote system type is UNIX.
Using binary mode to transfer files.
ftp> cd transfer/incoming
250 Directory successfully changed.
ftp> put /home/admin/Desktop/FS_data_1.zip
/home/admin/Desktop/FS_data_1.zip
200 PORT command successful. Consider using PASV.
553 Could not create file.
ftp> EPSV
?Invalid command
ftp> PASV
?Invalid command
ftp> ls
200 PORT command successful. Consider using PASV.
150 Here comes the directory listing.
226 Transfer done (but failed to open directory).
ftp> pwd
257 "/transfer/incoming"
ftp> put /home/admin/Desktop/FS_data_1.zip
/home/admin/Desktop/FS_data_1.zip
200 PORT command successful. Consider using PASV.
553 Could not create file.
ftp> PASV
?Invalid command
ftp> pasv
?Invalid command
ftp> cd /home/admin/Desktop
550 Failed to change directory.
ftp>

Do you have any advice on how to fix this?

Best,

Emily