Hi FS experts,

I have two population groups X1 (controls) and X2 (patients). I am
interested in calculating impact of sex (F or M) on causing difference
between both groups e.g. I am interested in following 4 contrasts:

X1 (F) > X1 (M)
X2 (F) > X2 (M)
X1 (F) > X2 (F)
X1 (M) > X2 (M)
X1 (M+F) > X2 (M+F)

Could you please provide any directions on how can I set this up in QDEC
(if possible) and/or by command line?

Thanks.