Dear List,

I need a list of Freesurfer ROIs which are typical endpoints for each standard
pathway used in tracula.
I think this information is likely included in the default tracula atlas which
I have been unable to find although I do not need spatial coordinates but
rather just the list of ROI names for each pathway.
If this information is contained in publications, I would like to cite them.

I hope this is clear and thank you for any help you can provide.

Best - Don

Don Krieger, Ph.D.
Research Scientist
Department of Neurological Surgery