Hello Freesurfer Experts,

I was looking through your website to see if I could find any info/papers
that explained what landmarks you use for segmenting the corpus callosum,
but I couldn't find anything on the topic. Could you please point me to a
paper or resource that explains how freesurfer captures the corpus callosum
and what landmarks it use to segment it out? We'd like to be able to hand
check this region for accuracy in our TBI patients brain scans.

Thank you,
Ben