Hi Shim Hee

we need to know what commands you ran, the full screen output from them, and what version of FS you are using (at least!)

cheers
Bruce

On Mon, 19 Feb 2018, Shim Hee Youn wrote:

Hi Freesurfer team,

I am currently using ADNI dataset to run Freesurfer  Recon all for MPRAGE, SPGR
and SPGR accelerated
sequences.

For SPGR sequences (including SPGR accelerated), I have ran recon all with
FLAIR images as I thought
it would improve the output; however, it seems to aggravate the output. Any
ideas on know why this
is the case?

I have attached the images in this email.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you!

Best Regards,

Shim Hee Youn

Research Assistant

Multimodal Neuroimaging in Neuropsychiatric Disorders Laboratory | Center for
Cognitive Neuroscience

Neuroscience and Behavioral Disorders Program | Duke-NUS Medical School,
Singapore

Address: 8 College Road, #06-15, Singapore 169857

Tel: (65) 6516 4339 or (65) 6516 7590  Fax: (65) 6221 8685  Email:
heeyoun.s...@duke-nus.edu.sg

Web:  MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from
"www.neuroimaginglab.org" claiming to
be www.neuroimaginglab.org

Important: This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient,
please delete it and notify us immediately; you should not copy or use it for
any purpose, nor
disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.