From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
[mailto:freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Antonin Skoch
Sent: 06 March 2018 08:50
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] analysing scans other than brain

Dear Matyas,

this (not brain-specific) R package will be maybe more suitable for your
purpose:

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/2041-210X.12035/full
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/geomorph/index.html

I generally would recommend to rather look for packages used in community of
anthropologists or evolutional biologists.

Antonin

Hi Matyas

we have online tutorials on our wiki and data you can download. Not sure how
easy it will be though - a lot of what we do is brain specific

Bruce