Hi experts,

I'm using QDEC to look at between group differences in LGI. According to a
qdec.table.dat file by subtracting each value (i.e. each age) by the mean of
all participant's ages and dividing it by the standard deviation of all
participant's ages. When I upload qdec.table.dat file onto QDEC, it states the
following:

Mean STD
Age              -0 1
Surface area       0 1

Assuming that I did demean covariates appropriately, I proceeded with stats
analysis. However, when I click "analyze" on QDEC, the following messages
appear in the command window which concerned me if I have correctly demeaned
for my covariate variables or not:

INFO: DeMeanFlag keyword not found, DeMeaning will NOT be done.
Continuous Variable Means (all subjects)
0 Age -3.88583e-08 0.997616
1 SA 2.47776e-08 0.997616
Class Means of each Continuous Variable
1 diagnosisTD   0.0216   0.1167
2 diagnosisADHD  -0.0528  -0.2850

Again, at the end of the analysis:

INFO: NOT demeaning continuous variables
Continuous Variable Means (all subjects)
0 Age -2.75051e-08 0.997616
1 SA 1.94509e-07 0.997616
Class Means of each Continuous Variable
1 diagnosisTD   0.0216   0.1167
2 diagnosisADHD  -0.0528  -0.2850

Will you please tell me if I have correctly demeaned my covariates or not? If
not, will you please tell me how I Can do this?

Thanks so much,

Avi

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
message.

AVIS DE CONFIDENTIALITÉ : Ce message électronique, ainsi que tout fichier qui y
est joint, est reserve à l'usage exclusif du destinataire visé et peut contenir
des renseignements confidentiels et privilégiés. Toute lecture, utilisation,
divulgation ou distribution non autorisée est interdite. Si vous n'êtes pas le
destinataire visé, veuillez en aviser l'expéditeur par retour de courriel et
détruire toutes les copies du message original.